Your entry fee for The Last Desert includes almost all costs from boarding the expedition ship until disembarking the ship after the conclusion of the event. Specifically, the entry fee includes the following:
- International management staff and medical support throughout event
- Accommodation (double occupancy) in berths on board the expedition ship
- Three full meals each day on board the expedition ship
- Bottled and hot water for the duration of the event
- Full facilities on board the expedition ship including library, dining hall, lecture theatre and access to captain on the ship's bridge from where the ship is navigated
- Experts on wildlife and landscape in Antarctica who will share their knowledge
- Awards Banquet (awards presentation and photo slideshow)
- Finisher’s medal
- Special event jacket
The additional costs to consider are your flights / transportation to the expedition ship, any accommodation required in Ushuaia and personal equipment.
The Last Desert deposit and entry fee is non-refundable.