As our celebrations for the 10 Year Anniversary of the Gobi March continue, we’re inviting competitors to create videos on what the 4 Deserts means to them. All video submissions will be voted on and the best video will win the Grand Prize of USD500 worth of gear*.
* Grand prize excludes all food items and Expedition Foods meals.
Inspired by 4 Deserts competitor Stefan Danis, the theme is "What's Your Gobi?"
Watch this teaser and send us your short video today! For more info or to send your short video, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Length: Approximately 1 min
Video Format: AVI, MPEG, MOV
HOW TO SHOOT EACH VIDEO
Frame your video camera/ phone camera to create a mid-shot (from the waist up to your head) in horizontal view only.
Please introduce yourself: name, nationality, where you live, which 4 Deserts event(s) you did / are going to do / want to do.
Answer one or more of the following questions.
Questions to choose from:
1. What inspired you to sign up for the 4 Deserts race? (e.g. personal motivation, fundraising for a cause, visit a new place, etc.)
2. What was / has been your most memorable moment in racing or training?
3. What did you get out of the experience?
4. How has the experience changed your life?
Email your video to email@example.com