Registration is now open for the Atacama Crossing in 2014 and 2015.
To register for an event, please complete an online application
by clicking on the "Proceed to Registration" button below. You should then pay the deposit to confirm your place.
The balance of the entry fee is due 120 days before the event. Please review the table below for entry fee amounts and payment schedule. A description of what's included in the entry fee and cancellation policy are also available below.
|Atacama Crossing 2014
|Atacama Crossing 2015
*Estimated price - if the price increases more than 10%, you will have the option of cancelling without penalty.
Your entry fee for the Atacama Crossing includes the following:
- International staff and medical support throughout event
- Bottled water for the duration of the event
- Campfire with hot water available for cooking / making warm drinks in the mornings and evenings for the duration of the event
- Two nights of hotel accommodation (one night pre-event and one night post-event, double occupancy)
- Pre-race and post-race breakfasts and one pre-race lunch
- Awards Banquet ticket (including dinner, awards presentation and photo slideshow)
- Finisher’s medal
- Official event t-shirt or jacket
If notice of cancellation is received 120 days or more before event, you will receive a refund of the total fees you have paid less US$600. No fees will be refunded for any cancellation received less than 120 days before an event.